Thursday, September 8, 2011

Newsflash: My Chemical Romance sacks drummer

My Chemical Romance has kicked-out tour-drummer Michael Pedicone - for stealing from the band...
Not-so-scary emo/punk band, My Chemical Romance
 In a statement from the bands website "some shit" happened after their show on Thursday evening in Auburn, Washington.
"The relationship between My Chemical Romance and Michael Pedicone is over. He was caught red handed stealing from the band and confessed to police after our show last night in Auburn, Washington. We are heartbroken and sick to our stomachs over this entire situation."

Michael Pedicone
Following his dismissal from the tour, Pedicone issued an exclusive statement to Kerrang! explaining that there was a long existing gripe with a crew member from the band: "The ensuing hours have been difficult for many reasons, but particularly because the actions that led to my dismissal have been twisted and misinterpreted via rumour mongering on the internet. With this, I'd like to put the rumours to rest. "Almost as soon as I began touring with MCR I ran into problems with a member of the band's crew who I'll not name. The problems were many, big and small, but some of them were large enough that they began to greatly impact me and, by extension, my family."

He continues by saying that he made the "poorest decision" of his life in that he did not address the matter with the unnamed crew member, but instead "tried to make them look irresponsible". 

So let me get this straight... The non-permanent, little drummer-boy had a spat with, what sounds like, a more permanent crew member [perhaps their eye make-up applier, or hair-stylist] and tried to hide his toys so his 'parents' would give them a hiding? But in the end got kicked on the ass instead? Idiot!

One wonders if the emo-kids are going to be cutting themselves at the loss of a drummer while on tour. It's step-up time for replacement, ex-Suicide File drummer, Jarrod Alexander.

Jarrod Alexander

My Chemical Romance is currently on tour with Blink 182 in the US...
Check it out... \m/


No comments:

Post a Comment