Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What a Caracter

Hi Guys,

Rifferboy is truly blessed as far as friends are concerned. I mentioned a few of these in an earlier post called "An Eclectic bunch..."

Now I would very much like to introduce you to another of my eclectic counterparts. Having remained friends throughout our schooldays, (both primary and High school) I have always been quite aware of his exceptional talents. He has a degree in engineering, and is currently studying Law, but despite his stellar education, my fondest memories are of early Saturday mornings spent watching the X-Men animated series on TV with a close friend. In amongst his many talents, he has an uncanny ability to draw Caricatures that capture the essence of the subject without being to overbearing.

I offered to post this drawing on my blog, to which he agreed, but with one request: That I give him a suitable pseudonym. Being the multi faceted individual that he is, I can think of no better alias than “X-Man”.

So with no further ado, I present the first (of hopefully many) drawings by X-Man for The Lounge Critic:


Caricature of Tom Morello - guitarist extraordinaire. By X-Man - Artist extraordinaire

No comments:

Post a Comment